Designed for updates, bits of undeniable wit, unasked for wisdom and story scraps.

Currently Available Books

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Possibly Bad People, LJ accounts & Burnt Toast, And A LBD Reference

I don't know why Pangur Ban keeps hissing at my roommate whenever she walks by. My mom thinks it's because my roommate has done something to my cat when I'm not around...but I just don't think she's that bad of a person. ( I rank people who are cruel to animals up there with rapists and serial killers) It's bugging me though, not knowing. I really need to learn how to speak cat, and just ask Pangur.

In other random news; I logged onto my long forgotten LiveJournal account today, BlackAsMySoul (so named for my favorite scene in Chris Moore's book You Suck!). It was a curious thing. I looked back on my early attempts at blogging and saw some good, and some very immature posts. I suppose that I shall feel the same about my early posts on this blog in a few years...but I hope not.

Anywho, it has unduly depressed me. Also, it brought to mind from the grave dead friendships that should remain buried. Even more depressing.

And thus, I am depressed. Hmm. I need a pick-me-up.

I need to do some writing, as well. To get my creative build-up out on paper (or keyboard). Yes, that is what I need. But it is 1 AM. So first, I should probably sleep. Yes. Sleep. A grand idea.

BTDubbs, (As THELydiaBennet (The Lizzie Bennet Diaries) would say) I want to buy books. But Cameo and Damon won't let me...I have to write 1000 words on Shadows On The Wall first. I am depressed. Oh wait, I already said that. Nvm.

No comments:

Post a Comment