Designed for updates, bits of undeniable wit, unasked for wisdom and story scraps.

Currently Available Books

Monday, July 15, 2013

Muses Are TO(O?) Good For Something

Is it 'are too' or 'are to' ? I honestly don't know...what an odd conundrum.

6,000 words written over my long weekend! What an accomplishment! And I'm still going pretty strong at that.

I've gotten four chapters knocked out, and almost ready to light the cannon that blows the whole story out of the water!

(That means someone's going to die)

Hopefully, this productivity on my part will continue as I go back to work tomorrow. It's difficult to get into the zone for writing when I know I have to work the night away. I much prefer to write the night away.

Wish me luck, and keep checking Facebook and Twitter for updates as to my progress! I love to post snips from the story as I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment